Franklin, the Cement Elephant Speaks Out
OK, you seek wisdom. You want words of inspiration. You need words of inspiration.
You seek words of wisdom and inspiration so badly that you are actually ready to listen to a cement elephant!
Bravo. OK. But remember, you get what you pay for. Don't be coming to me later asking for your money back. Here we go:
Words of inspiration and wisdom from the Cement Elephant
1. Wisdom: Never get into a moving cab.
2. Wisdom: A fool and his or her money are soon parted. (Please make all checks and money transfers payable to Franklin the Cement Elephant @bumbastories.com)
3. Inspirational: Hope is like a gentle bird, flying toward the golden sunset. The inspirational checks and bank transfers I receive will lift me into the air (Make all checks payable to Franklin. Cash is also good).
4. Wisdom: The early bird gets the worms. Personally I prefer roasted peanuts. (I also like checks made payable to Franklin, the Cement Elephant)
5. More Wisdom: You can’t win ’em all, but you can lose them all. (I know that’s not very inspirational, but I’m a cement elephant with cash flow issues)
6. More Inspirational: May your days be merry and bright! (And please make all checks payable to Franklin)